Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dear Frankie,

I miss you so much today. One would think that the days would get easier. But, they don't. In fact, I think it gets harder. I can't wait to have you home. We all miss you so much. I won't be able to see you tonight, but Daddy will come. I wake up every single morning in a frantic - probably because I am so used to waking up with you curled up to the small of my waist. I miss hearing your loud yawns in the morning when I tell you it is time to go outside to go potty. I miss hearing your little nails going pitter patter around the house. I miss hearing you barking at squirrels. And believe it or not, I even miss waking up to find piss on the living room rug because you were too stubborn and lazy to go outside. I miss your big barrel chest. I miss your half inch overbite. I miss your little tail with hair missing. I miss seeing you run. I miss seeing your "hydraulics" when we ask if you want to eat some food and you get so excited that you lift your front end, up and down, over and over again. I miss singing songs with you. I miss seeing your nose sticking out from under the covers.

Hopefully we hear that you were able to go potty by yoursellf today. That will be a huge milestone.

When I was playing videos of you last night, Sammy heard you crying through the computer and he looked so confused and put his nose right up to the computer speaker, turning his head 90 degrees, back and forth. We can't wait for your arrival home.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment